The Optical Aerial Closure is a closure device that isequipped with an optical termination as a connection pointbetween the optical distribution cable and the optical drop cable. It is designed for the aerialfiber access network, especially FTTH. This aerial closure consists of two separate rooms:a distribution cable splice room and a drop termination room. The distribution cable splice roomhouses the fiber splices and stores buffer tube or ribbon fiber slack base, and the drop terminationroom accommodates 1:8 splitter and 8 drop cables and it can be extended up to 1:16 splitter and 16 drop cables.
l KEY FEATURES
- 4 ports for distribution cable and 16 ports for drop cable
- 1x8 PLC splitter (up to 1x16 PLC splitter) can be installed inside
- In-line Aerial closure for outdoor use
- UV proof, Water proof, Anti-aging
- Compact in design, light weight
- Accommodation for splice, splitter and connector